Rudolph Day

A super quick card for Sarn's Rudolph Day. I cased the card from this one here. I had some glitter that was left from other projects and didn't want to throw it away, I also couldn't put it back in the pot as I had contaminated it with some other glitter, so I used spray glue on the die cut and then whacked on the glitter LOL! Backed with a piece of SU old navy card and embossed sentiment, added a little glue pen and some diamond sparkles for stars. I'm also taking into the playground Pixie's Crafty Snippets #65 as I used snippets for the elements and left over glitter.
Can you believe I made a Christmas card and I still have Easter cards to make!

Comments

MaryH said…
oh WOW! What a glistening card. I have this die, and my first thought was, 'glitter paper', which is so hard to cut well. Now I can think 'glue & glitter' and make it easier on myself. This is just stunning, and thanks for the great idea. I'm finishing Easter cards too! TFS
scrappymo! said…
Glue and glitter...fabulous!

Beautiful card!
Lisa Jane said…
Really effective ... just love the sparkle and that border di x
Lisax
Di said…
So elegant! I've also got that die and your idea for the sparkle is wonderful Lynn......once I get over my current obsession with micro beads :) Great snippets make, hugs, Di xx
brenda said…
Goodness me Lynn, Christmas cards already, I'm well impressed your getting prepared. The die is very effective in the glittery card.

B x
Nikbee said…
A lovely card. The glittery die cut is fab.
Nikki x
Sarn said…
WOW - a wonderfully glitzy blingy Rudolph Day card here Linby. Fantastic.

Thanks for joining in.

xxx
Love the "whacked" on glitter a great card.

I haven't made Easter cards yet either!
Kathleen said…
Fabulous card, love all the glitter and yes I can believe that you made a Christmas card when you have Easter cards to make because at the moment there is no pressure on Christmas but the pressure is building on Easter.

Kath x
Lovely card Lin. Oh definitely a crafter's trick using the spilt glitter hehe.
Anne x
Ellibelle said…
Beautiful! I love all the sparkle!
Doreen said…
Love the texture on this...gorgeous.xxx
Darnell said…
What an ingenious way to use up your glitter, Lin!! I thought for sure it was that glittery paper. It's a perfect die to glitter up!!