Cupcake snippets

Te background paper for this card is actually wrapping paper. I had some left over after wrapping a gift and I couldn't  bear to waste it. So I teamed it with Laundry Anya, colouring her with promarkers and a sentiment from TLC. I know exactly how Laundry Anya feels LOL! everytime I look the ironing fairy just hasn't been. I've been a bit radical for me and given her pink hair. The cupcake on the right is from a Polka Doodles cdrom, and I think the other one was a freebie.
I'd like to enter this into the anything goes challenge at I love Promarkers and I am also popping into the playground with it at Pixies crafty snippets week #77.

Comments

Di said…
Fabulous - such a lovely image and great use of wrapping paper!

Quick, send the ironing fairy here too please - the sun shone and I washed and dried everything in sight!

Hugs, Di xx
Mrs A. said…
Anya looks very nice with her pink hair to match her dress. Hugs Mrs A.
Doreen said…
This is gorgeous,love the design and fab image.xxx
Nikbee said…
A fantastic card. I love the wrapping paper.
Nikki x
Unknown said…
This is so cute, love the image and all the pretty colors and cupcakes :) Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx