June Rudolph day


It's Rudolph day again over on Sarn's blog. I had every intention of joining in the last couple of months but never made it. However today I have a day at home and am trying to make the most of it. I've used this digi doodle digi before and make no excuse for using it again as I love it. I colourised the whole image in MCS and then colourised the post box itself.  Added a little diamond sparkles. Cut out with a resplendent rectangle and mounted onto another one.
Then I did another one! this time just the one rectangle and added some airmail twine.


Comments

Doreen said…
This is gorgeous,fab image,great design.xxx
Sarn said…
Wonderful digi card with fab ornate die cutting. This is great Linby.

Thanks for joining in with Rudolph Day.

Hugs
Sarn xxx
brenda said…
Both so elegant Lynn and I do love this image, we had it to work with as a DT one a while back.

B x
Juls said…
Beautiful!!! Hugs Juls
scrappymo! said…
Gorgeous...I love that stamp and I love that die!
Elizabeth said…
Gorgeous card - love the unusual colour combination of red and blue for Christmas. Elizabeth xx
Sarn said…
Congratulations Linby . . . you have won this month's Rudolph Day prize. Please email me your snail mail address. My email is on by HOME page on my blog.

Thanks Honey. xxx
Sarn said…
I mean my email is on my ABOUT ME page on my blog! Sorry! xxx
Elizabeth said…
Congratulations on your Rudolph Day win - your card is a worthy winner :) Elizabeth xx
Anonymous said…
congratulations lynn! this is such a pretty rudolph day card, really surprised to learn it's a digi.
Sarn said…
Hi Linby - you said you emailed me, but I have not received anything from you. xxx
Borqna said…
Brilliant card!
Congratulations!
Good luck!