Christmas in July @ CD Sunday

 The challenge on CD Sunday this week is Christmas in July, so in blazing heat I have found myself looking for Christmas images. I used MCS Papercraft Library vol 9 Christmas with Bunny Snuffles & friends. I got this cd when they were on offer and hadn't looked at it before thinking it was just full of Snuffles images. So I was very pleasantly surprised to find these backgrounds on the cdrom, and as you can see got carried away and made three cards, not just one! I love the image of santa against a moon (can you tell) so printed both versions, the first being a DL card and the one below 5x7. I added a sentiment using the font Jane Austen and a little holly berry, adding diamond sparkles to the stars, moon, rooftops and trees.
 I then made this one which is very small only 3x3. I added the text using the alphabet from the cdrom and the little bow. Again lots of diamond sparkles, but not showing up in the photo.

Comments

Doreen said…
Beautiful cards,love them all.xxx
Jane Willis said…
Lovely cards! I think the font you added works much better with the images than the one from the CD
Jocelyn said…
Wow! I love the black and red, great colour choice, - it is stunning.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Christine said…
Hi Linby, you have been busy and all your cards are stunning. Love the back and red designs.
Thanks for joining us again this week.
Christine x
CD Sunday DT
Beryl said…
These are lovely Linby. Great image and colour scheme.
Thanks you for joining in again this week.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT
Gorgeous card, so Christmassy, love it, caught up on the cards I have missed, love them.
A lovely selection of Christmas cards Linby. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday.

Sue T x
CD Sunday DT
Ann said…
I'm trying to do a catch-up too Lynn - I see you are still creating excellent work. However all this Christmassy stuff is making me feel even hotter!! Lovely cards though!
Wynn said…
Fab card. I love the colour combo.
Wynn x
Carol said…
They are all such great cards but the first is my favourite. It really pops out from your page. Great colours.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol x
CD Sunday DT
Cazro said…
Beautiful Christmas card, I love seeing Santa flying in the sky. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Cz
Tess said…
What a great card. Love the colours - very striking. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday. Tess x
Kay Carley said…
LOVE these amazing backgrounds :)
Purple Crazy said…
Fab trio of cards Linby, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x