My fav flower (in case you hadn't noticed!)

ok - so you must have noticed by now that the Poppy is my fav flower LOL! I am running out of headings as I post so many poppy cards. I have to warn you there will be many more to come as I have fallen totally for all the Hunkydory poppy range launched today,  including the parchment.
So this card uses snippets from two papers I used on Monday's poppy card. This time I have heat embossed with red powder the hero arts poppy stamp. I heated it from underneath so it is lovely and glossy IRL. The sentiment is from a new Forever Friends stamp set I got with lots of useful and sytlised greetings.
My sample of Baileys with chocolate turned up and I have just sampled the lot! Still a bit sicky for my liking even with chocolate. Didn't stop me getting extremely squiffy on the stuff one year as I was too polite to say I didn't really like it.
This card is for the poppy challenge on Stamping Sensations and my third entry for Pixies Crafty Snippets Playground #91 as I would really like to win the droplet stamp.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful card Linby-I just love those Poppies :)
Nessa xx
Sally H said…
It is gorgeous, Lynn! Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations once more and I will wait for you in the playground with my bag of penny chews xxx
Di said…
I for one would never tire of your lovely poppy cards - this one is beautiful. Baileys - shudder, I agree about it being sickly but any port (no pun intended) in a storm! :)

Hugs, Di xx
Doreen said…
This is gorgeous,love the design and colours.xxx
Ellibelle said…
It's gorgeous! Loving that beautiful red color, and a fabulous sketch too!
brenda said…
I too caught sight of that Hunkadory set Lynn and was very tempted.

The Hero poppy looks beautiful on your card and nicely set off with those dies.

Thanks so much for sharing again with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x
brenda said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynne K said…
That HA stamp is one of my favourite poppy ones, Lynn, and what a gorgeous card you've made with it. Love the papers too! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

Lynne