LIM week 151 - Merry Christmas everyone

I've been away a lot with work so not been able to craft. However today is a craft day for me (and wrapping!). I decided to enter the Less is More challenge, where this week you can chose any previous challenge. I've gone with week 134 - washi tape and used these three SU tapes with a SU sentiment.

The fire alarm went off at 11.50pm at  the Holiday Inn in Plymouth were I was staying one night last week  - very surreal experience as by the time we all got down the stairs the foyer had people from a function in black ties etc drinking champers, meanwhile I stood there in my nightie with my coat on. No explanation was given, the alarm stopped and we all went back to our rooms. The next day in a fog from disrupted sleep I left my sonic toothbrush behind. I rang and they had it and said they would post it to me. It arrived this morning and it cost them £4.40 to return it to me which as it was my own fault I think was really good of them.

I leave you with this card to express my wish for you all this Christmas and or 2014.

Comments

Merry said…
Merry christmas to you and your family.

Lovely card…I like the sentiment…great mix of fonts.
Chrissie said…
A little kindness goes a long way doesn't it Linby!
I remember getting up in the middle of the night for a fire alarm in Washington...what a nightmare!
Your card is super and. I like your new pic!
Merry Christmas
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More
Twiglet said…
Happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year! x Jo
Craft-E-Place said…
Happy Christmas to you! Lovely card, thanks for all your lovely comments over the last few months.
Elaine
Anonymous said…
fabulous card with the washi tape and red base! merry christmas to you too and happy new year.
linda
Doreen said…
Gorgeous card... You asked about a tree die it is made by Impression Obsession...x