Anything goes at Clearly Besotted

I've just bought a couple of dies from the new Clearly Besotted release- it's an apt name as I am beginning to get besotted with these releases. I waited for ages for this Fabulous Fuchsia stamp set to come back in stock. I also bought the die to do the fushias themselves, but I fussy cut the leaf stem. I stamped onto SU Rose red and green cardstock. I had a die cut left over, so I decided to decorate the inside too. I just love fushias so this was a must have set for me (well that is how I am justifying it anyway!).

I'm entering this into the latest Clearly Besotted challenge which is "anything goes".

Comments

Mandy said…
Your fuchsias really do look fabulous Linby x
Stephanie said…
I adore the colours you've chosen, Linby, it really makes your card pop! Thank you so much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge :) x