Darnell's NBUS challenge


Darnell has a great challenge on her blog at the moment, you just need to use NBUS (never before used schtuff) and if you can use the theme friendship. She's also got some very generous prizes and more being added by the day as we all rush over there to join in. So, why not pop over, she would also like us to visit three other entries, so off to do that now.
Oh, I almost forgot to tell you about my card. I used a Stamping Bella stamp called Lulu loves Poppies. Now when this was released I was in a being good mood and thought yeah I'll get it some day, only to find I can not get it anywhere! Finally I tracked it down in the good ole USA on ebay and got it new from a seller. So what have I done with her, just sat her on my desk as a must use stamp and so she is a NBUS. So the lesson learned is, if you see it buy it...........
I coloured her with aquamarkers and then broke out some of my Gina K papers and an Anna Griffin sentiment. I inked around the edges of the die cuts to give a little lift to the papers.

Comments

JD/ Jill said…
This is really pretty! Very nicely done!
Di said…
Oh Lynne, this really is adorable! Gosh I do love Stampin' Bella images and your design is beautiful!

Hugs, Di xx
Darnell said…
Isn't she priceless? I can see why you wanted her, Linby! You have showcased her brilliantly, as well as that wonderful friendship sediment!! I also love that bow and the plaid base and am glad for the reminder to sponge those edges for some dimension!

Thank you for joining in my NBUS Challenge, for posting my button, and saying such nice things to encourage others to join in!! I appreciate it very much! I got such a giggle out of the fact that in your enthusiasm you almost forgot to talk about your stunning card!! Hugs, Darnell
Carol L said…
I just love the sentiment on this card, and your coloring and choice of papers and dies is divine! Great card using NBUS!
Sarn said…
Oh this is ADORABLE! Love it.

Hugs, Sarn xxx
Merry said…
Such a beautiful card...love your colouring.