LIM week 176 - off the edge - one layer

My second post of the day! I've got a crafty day off today and I mean to craft all day. Please scroll down for my mid month reminder card for Penny Black & More.

It's one layer week at Less is More with the challenge of "off the edge". I've been looking for a digital image since Saturday that would have been perfect, but I can't find it, so instead I have gone with this ninja from Bugaboo. I imported him into My Craft Studio and turned him around a few times so it looks like he is tumbling across the card.
I had a sentiment of "It's Ninja your birthday" but for some reason it didn't all print out! So, I got a sentiment from Waltzingmouse and stamped that on instead.

Thanks for showcasing my card for more than one stamp, at LIM last week ladies - I really appreciate it.

Comments

Sazzle Dazzle said…
Wow Linby this is Ninja fun and I love it. Great off the edge positioning and wonderfully CAS.
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Skye said…
A terrific card. A great image and a lovely sense of fun.
Congrat on being showcased last week. It was a lovely card
Chrissie said…
This is terrific Linby... clever bit of manipulation here!
What fun!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Chrissie said…
This is terrific Linby... clever bit of manipulation here!
What fun!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Linda said…
This really made me giggle .... I love it!
Linda xx
LIM Guest Designer
Anne said…
Linby what a fun idea and so stylish in the graphic b&w colourscheme!
Thanks so much for joining us again this week at Less is More
Anne
LIM Designer
Kathyk said…
Such a fun card

Kathyk
Merry said…
What a wonderful idea.....such a fun card.