July Rudolph Day


I was lucky enough to win June Rudolph Day and the lovely Sarn even wrapped by prize in Christmas paper so it really did feel like Christmas when it arrived.
Each month Sarn challenges us to make two Christmas cards and this month I used the stamps from my prize. I bought some lovely linen effect silver and gold card from C&C and this is the silver card. I then ran it through a mistletoe Crafters companion embossing folder. I did the same for the base card on the second one and the decal is from Anna Griffin. 
I' also like to enter the cards into Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - emboss it.

Comments

This is really beautiful super design hun hugs cheryl xxx
scrappymo! said…
Two great cards. Love the designs you chose. The aperture card is so pretty and the second one has an elegant feel.
Mary said…
Two beauties. I like how you used the dies. Your embossing folders are gorgeous. Happy Rudolph Day!
meg said…
Love your cards.
Pat said…
Two lovely shiny and embossed Christmas cards
Linby. I love the stsmped and coloured bauble on the first, and then the second just stamped on the silver. x
Di said…
Fabulous cards Lynn! So like Sarn to wrap the prize in Christmas paper, that's one very thoughtful lady. And great that you're using your prize right away - I know I love it when snippets playmates do that :)

Hugs, Di xx
laurie said…
Lucky you to win such nice prizes! love your cards!
LesleyG said…
The embossing really enriches your fab cards. Xxx
Mandy said…
Gorgeous cards Lynn, so elegant and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx
Teresa Kline said…
these are stunning..wow! Stop by my blog and enter my Birthday giveaway....

http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2014/07/happy-birthday-to-me-equals-gifts-for.html

sparkle & shine *~*
Ellibelle said…
Two beautiful cards Lynn. Beautiful designs!
Ellibelle said…
Two beautiful cards Lynn. Beautiful designs!