Food glorious food

I've had the Makey Bakey mice cd for some time now and had forgotten all the lovely things that are on there. So I was glad when the challenge on CD Sunday was food and it prompted me to look out this fab cd.
I've used backing paper from the cd rom and then used a PB stamp which I applied different inks to prior to stamping and then not coloured in for a simpler look. The die sentiment is from clearly besotted. The layout was achieved by using one of the clever cut templates, but I altered the middle to be a straight square rather than a diagonal.
I also used the die sindie the card with some left over paper, adding a little Paula Pascal "happy" stamp.

Comments

cheryl said…
super card hun,love the image great layout,hugs Cherylxxxxxx
sue-b said…
I do like the way you have done the image Linby it needs nothing else against the BP, love card, lovely card.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
sue-b DT x
Wynn said…
The simplicity of the stamped image is perfect against the busy DP from Makey Bakey.....love it. Love how you've matched the image of the boiled eggs for breakfast with the DP too.....clever x. Thank you for joining us again at CD Sunday. Wynn DT
Jocelyn said…
I've got that stamp too and I love how you have used it. I like the pretty sentiment die.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Carol said…
I love the stamping. It is such a long time since I did that with stamps. The list of things I must do again is getting longer and not helped by visiting all these wonderful Blogs.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
What a great card. Love how you have used the image.
Purple Crazy said…
Fab card love the way you've used the stamp, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday x
Cazro said…
A super card, thanks for being with us again at CD Sunday challenges. Caz