Scenic poppies

The challenge on Ooh La La Creations is "scenic". I decided to use "A walk in the countryside" cd rom by Creative crafting world and do some teabag folding, as it is ages since I did any. This cd comes complete with teabag sheets, so you just have to cut them out and assemble, and this layout even has a space designed especially for the teabag creation. I've added a SU sentiment and a little ribbon and jewel to the centre of my teabag folding - and that's it. Except I couldn't stop at that so I printed the same image in black and white, reduced it down and popped it inside....
Had a lovely day in London yesterday visiting the V&A Wedding dress exhibition - it is absolutely fab. We took over 2.5 hours to get around it all so well worth the money. Here is Kate Moss's dress, which at the time I didn't rate, but in real life it is stunning.
Wedding Dress and veil by John Galliano, worn by Kate Moss, 2011. © Victoria and Albert Museum, LondonThe dress’s skirt and train are embroidered in gold sequins and pearls, which build into phoenix feathers. © Victoria and Albert Museum, London

Comments

Jane Willis said…
What a gorgeous card! And no surprise that you used poppies. This is a lovely use of them.
Gorgeous card and tea bag folding too, looks great.

Beautiful dress, I am with you about first time around didn't like it. but it looks beautiful here.
Ann said…
I've never tried CDs but that image is so pretty and the teabag sheet is really original. Makes a very special card. I'd love to visit that V&A exhibition - looks wonderful. So long since I had a day in the big city.
Michelle J M said…
Thank you for sharing your beautiful scenic card with us at Ooh La La Creations. Just love your teabag! I haven't made one for ages, must do so again. Michelle x
cotnob said…
This is a fabulous card, you have created a wonderful scene and I love your teabag folding.
Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
Pauline
x
Anne said…
Linby this is awesome! Not tried teabag folding since my early days of crafting, when my efforts were pretty rubbish. Will have to have another go... Just love the poppies
Thanks so much for joining us at Ooh La La Challenge Blog, do join us again tomorrow for our new challenge!
Anne
Ooh La La Creations Designer