mid month reminder for autumn colours at Penny Black & More

This is our little mid month reminder about our challenge over on Penny Black & More, the theme this month is autumn colours. I decided to get inky with PB30-103 wishes which I stamped in black onto some glossy card I had brayed over. I then used some oriental paper to emboss flonzcraft butterlies onto. I cut out the tiles and then added a sentiment from the same PB set.
Whilst I had the set out I had another play this time with a different hue. For this card I embossed the base card and stamped using mahogany ink onto brayed backgrounds. I don't use cream card very often but I thought it went well with the colours of the ink.
I'd also like to enter this card into the Oldie But a Goodie challenge for autumn - everything is over 6 months old and the paper is probably 6 years old!

Thanks for looking and we hope to see you over at Penny Black & More, even if you've entered you can enter up to 3 times. Just remember we don't allow any digi stamps.

Comments

susiestacey said…
Lovely cards Lynn - you have been busy x Susan x
Whisper said…
Oooo stunning rich colours, love them both, luv Sam x
brenda said…
Two beauties Lynne, especially love the warm Autumn glow to the first. Now need to go do my post, would you believe I thought today was 18th !

B x
Ellibelle said…
Two beautiful cards Lynn. Such fabulous designs!
Tracy said…
Two really wonderful creations. I love them.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Anonymous said…
ooh, such pretty cards! i love the red and gold paper behind the stamped images and i love the dainty embossing on the second card with the sepia on ivory.