Witching hour @ Ooh la la creations challenge

For this fortnight's challenge on Ooh La La our theme is "The witching hour" For my DT card I used the  Latest CDcdrom "say it with words". I really do love this cdrom and it has so many different themes on it. For my card I took the images into MCS and imposed the witch character onto the spider paper. I then tiled the witch making her smaller first to create the border. The sentiment is computer generated and the cupcake is a freebie.
We'd love to see you join in with our challenge - make sure it's spooky!

Comments

brenda said…
Definitely too cute to spook Lynn.

B x
Wynn said…
This is such a cute image. It makes a lovely birthday card. Wynn x
I love your card and that bow is to die for
Hugs Julie x
cotnob said…
This is fabulous, I love your design - I very nearly used this image as well!
Pauline
x