Everything stops for tea @ CD Sunday

The challenge on CD Sunday this fortnight is "Everything stops for tea". If you look back a couple of days at my LIM post you will see tea makes me very happy and so I felt confident I had some images to use. Well - it seems they aren't on the cdroms! I could have used backing paper from a cd rom and then used my stamps, but I preserved and I found this image of cups from Picknix cdrom Studio 12 by Nikky Hall.
The cups are a digi stamp and I placed them over one of the backing papers before printing the image and then cutting out by hand. All the other elements are from the cdrom and I just added some punched flowers, two banners cut with Sue Wilson dies and a sentiment made in MCS.

Comments

Unknown said…
Evening Lynn what a lovely card I love the papers you have used and the design is wonderful.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards– my personal blog}
Wynn said…
'Seek and you will find' comes to mind Lynn lol!! Love the card..... especially the cute little rolling pin above the sentiment. Thank you for persevering and sharing it with us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT
Carol said…
Hi Lynn. Lovely to see you here again and the papers you have used are fantastic. Lovely card and thank you for joining in with us again.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Christine said…
This is a lovely card and so unusual. Glad you found a CD eventually and joined in with us. Love the cups and the way the rolling pin is holding the sentiment. A super design overall.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT
Jocelyn said…
Very pretty tea cups. I like the banner dies too. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
starcyl said…
Such a super card, love the teacup idea.. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT
Ellibelle said…
Fun card design Lynn. Love those tea cups!
Great layout and pretty papers, love the rolling pin with the sentiment on.
Merry said…
Lovely card and the papers you have used are perfect.