Blooming in pink

My card today is inspired by the photo challenge on Quirky crafts challenge blog.

I've used a spellbinders rose embossing folder for the background embossing and the layered embossing in the smaller pattern. I used a spellbinder die to make the header and the mounted flowers - this is a new die to me that I bought from someone and I really like the effect you get when you ink through the die. My stamped background is using an SU flower set.

I was lucky enough to win the Stamping Sensations challenge in February with this card and the ribbon on my current card is a small part of the generous £35 I had to spend at Little Claire's designs. I'm also entering this into the current challenge of pretty in pink.

Finally I'm entering into Crafty Catz challenge - it's a girl thing.

Comments

Doreen said…
This is gorgeous,love the details and a fab design.xxx
Sally H said…
totally gorgeous, Lynn and perfect for this months challenge! Thanks so much for joining in our pink challenge at Stamping sensations and good Luck!
brenda said…
A totally delightful card Lynn, nice design and very effective inking through the dies in the soft pastel colours.

Many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x
Ellibelle said…
Beautifully done Lynn. Love the soft pastel colors!
Adorable job! Your card looks great! Thanks you for joining us at Quirky Crafts Challenges. Kemly Sc. DT
So very pretty, love the texure and the layers.
Debbie Adams said…
What a beautiful card. I love all the details and lovely roses you have on your card. Just a beautiful card. :D Thank you for joining Quirky Crafts Challenges.
Deborah GDT
Sarn said…
Hi Lynn . . . wow . . . this is such a pretty and feminine card and I love how you used the photo inspiration.

Raining here today . . . so that means the weather is perfect for crafting!

Hugs, Sarn xxx