Handbag snippets

I've had this stamp for ages, and finally it fitted a card that someone asked me to make. The brief was shoes and handbags - so this is it. I paper pieced using snippets,  the shoes on the stamp and then added these little matching handbags cut from snippets with a die, I added some tiny flowers from a punch and then just because I had it and never used it, I punched the corner!
I'm off to the snippets playground to show Miss Di as she has the best prize on offer this week - a patchwork die. I've been after one for ages, Wplus9 make one too but it is out of stock everywhere, so if you see one please let me know.

Comments

Di said…
Just wonderful Lynn!! Good luck in the draw, I so hope your number comes up honey!

Hugs

Di xx
Janice said…
Ha ha, great sentiment and card, love it, Jx
Doreen said…
This is gorgeous,lovely image and details.xxx