Happy Birthday at Ooh la la challenge blog

Welcome to the new challenge at Ooh La La and our theme this time is Happy Birthday - so I look forward to seeing lots of entries as everyone needs birthday cards.

For my DT card I used the Carnival of Colour cdrom.

I used MCS to make a faux mat and layer with one of the toppers and then "cut out" digitally one of the flowers and placed them around the corners. I also took one of the images and tiled it to make the bottom border. Finished off with another little image this time popped up on foam tape and some pretty ribbon which I thought was just right for this card.

Look forward to seeing your entries.

Comments

Unknown said…
Morning hun, I love the card you have made for my choice of theme, hugs hun xxx
brenda said…
What a glorious floral image Lynn, yells out summertime.

B x
Janice said…
Gorgeous, and I am in awe at your digital technical abilities, still haven't mastered this resizing lark! Jx
Michelle J M said…
Such a pretty card Lynn, love the bow! Michelle x
Doreen said…
This is beautiful,love the image.xxx
Unknown said…
Evening Lynn what a beautiful card I love the image And the design
is wonderful I think this cd is a must.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}
Viv said…
Lovely card Linby - a really soft and pretty design. x
Alli Devine said…
Gorgeous card Lynne - loving how you have used parts of the image as embellishments Alli x
Alli Devine said…
Gorgeous card Lynne - loving how you have used parts of the image as embellishments Alli x