Travel


The theme on Vintage Stamping challenge this month is Travel. I've used my newest Penny Black Stamp on vellum and two New York stamps that I have had for ages and they've never seen ink. They even came in their own little bag.
The background behind the vellum is part of a leaflet I got ages ago and I loved the artwork so I saved it - there are some individual buildings on other pages so they are for another time. I went with this one which has all the major landmarks. I stamped "around the world" which is a stamp I got from Crafty Indivduals and then finished with some airmail twine all on a pre made postage stamp blank card.

Comments

Janice said…
Fantastic! What a super card, Jx
Michelle J M said…
What a stunning effect you have created using the vellum in this way. Fabulous card Lynn. Michelle x
Merry said…
Such a clever card, love all the layers.