Fav colour at Allsorts challenge

The challenge at Allsorts this week is your favourite colour. Jo set the challenge and me and my friend had a wonderful day on Sunday in her company at the Sheena Douglass workshop. So my card features purple - my fav colour, but I thought I had better have a little bit of a contrast so there is some green in there too. My main image is PB stamp called Whispers and I stamped it onto a background I had created with brushos. I then cut it out using the Tattered Lace starlight die which I have been very lucky to get pre loved at a fab price and it is at the moment my favourite die as you get all the flower die cuts you see on the card with it too.
All my paper are snipets - even those on the edges as underneath there are cut aways from other cards. So I'm entering it into the Snippets Playground.
It also fits the challenge at Papertake weekly To Die for - so I am entering that challenge also.
It also fits the challenge at Stamping Sensations this month which is to include a stamp and a die cut.

Comments

Doreen said…
This is just gorgeous,a fab design.xxx
Di said…
Totally brilliant! I adore the colours you used and all the die cuts are fab - a super card!

Hugs

Di xx
Wendy L said…
This is gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx
Oh! pretty pretty card, love the die and the colour combo
Mummylade said…
Wonderful project. Thank you for joining our challenge at Allsorts!
pinky said…
Beautiful card, lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky
Viv said…
Hi Lin! A quick visit - sorry can't comment on everything - am hoping to have a couple of hours this afternoon with some stamps and inks (2 weeks till am home properly!)- lovely card with beautiful colours. x
brenda said…
A great combination of dies and stamping Lynn and really striking colour palette.

Many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.

B x
Sally H said…
so beautiful! I love the colours you used, Lynn - my favourites! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at stamping sensations this month and good luck!