mid month reminder for anything goes with a stamp at Penny Black & More challenge



Still time to enter our challenge over at Penny Black & More this month, lots of lovely prizes and as long as your card features stamping it's anything goes! Nice and easy for the lead up to Christmas as we know you are busy.

For my DT card I used a Marianne Die as the base and cut two circles with it, being careful to overlap them so that they formed a hinge. I then cut the die again to make the topper and used it to emboss the base. The background is brushos with the PB Poppy stamp being stamped onto another brusho background and cut out and placed over the second background. 

This card here was my inspiration for the easel card.

Comments

Shirley said…
I love the colours you have used on this card Lynn. Different but beautiful. the Brusho's give a lovely vibrant colour too.

Shirley
LOVE the colour combo and the embossed base a beautiful card .
Barb said…
I think this card is gorgeous. What fantastic colours too. Barbxx
Ellibelle said…
Love the circle easel card shape and beautiful stamps!
Mrs A. said…
Beautiful striking colours and I love the circle easel card you have made. Hugs Mrs A.
brenda said…
Brushos, Poppies and a circle easel card Lynn, it ticks all the right boxes for me.

B x
brenda said…
Brushos, Poppies and a circle easel card Lynn, it ticks all the right boxes for me.

B x
Anonymous said…
oooh, this looks like a field of poppies and i love the easel circle design!