Some finished projects

 I've really gone for getting some projects finished this last week. The first two are my storage items from Ali Reeve. This first one is for all my large dies and I was brave and cut into a Graphic 45 pad.

 Then I tackled the ribbon storage. Just need to put the ribbons in now - sooner said than done! Another G45 pad hacked into!



 This is a Cross stitch piece that I bought when I stayed with my friend in the USA in 2005 - finally finished earlier this year and now this week framed it. The stitching extends to the green area and the final pink surround was a mount that came with the kit.
 I got this from the lovely Monica at her retreat in October 2014 - began knitting it up in August and finished this week.
Finally a perpetual calendar that I bought a few years ago - thanks to the lovely decopatch paper I found at Creative Expressions it gave me the impetus to finally get on and decorate it with some more G45 too.



Thanks for looking. Hope to see you again this year and my first post for the Creative Expressions DT is tomorrow.

Comments

Viv said…
Awesome projects Linby!
Thanks for sticking with me whilst I have been in and out of blogland during 2015 - and I hope you will stay with me whilst I continue my 'Presidential journey' over the next 2 years!
Happy New Year to you and your family! x
Merry said…
Wow, you have been a busy lady. All wonderful and handy projects. I especially like the look of the ribbon holder. Can you share another photo with your ribbons on? Have a great day.
HAD to catch up on this one, love them. WOW what fabulous projects.