Snippet with Sarntangle

When Sarn designed and made her Sarntangles into a stamp set I was lucky enough to get a set. Now I can't remember if that was last year or the year before.......I did stamp one onto a snippet of watercolour card and had a play absolutely months ago. I've had it sitting on my desk but I wasn't sure how to use it. Then this little snippet of kraft card came along and I thought bingo! I also decided to take my original snippet of stamping and cut out with a spellbinders distressed edge square.
another little purchase inspired by Sarn were my silver and gold pens and I thought maybe I would give the image a little update with those too, so you see it was meant to be that it sat on my desk all that time!
Off to the snippet playground to show Sarn (if I can get her off the hooch) and the others.

Comments

brenda said…
I think the simplicity of the design onto Kraft really lets the image speak for itself Lynn, makes for a really classy card.

B x
Sally H said…
A gorgeous card, Lynn. Very elegant. I love Sarn's sarntangles
Di said…
Loving this card Lynn! Beautiful colours and perfect with the kraft card.I was peering at my Sarntangles stamps just the other day, thinking it was time to have another play. They're one of a kind! Bit like Sarn really :)

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground!

Hugs

Di xx
Lynn Dalby said…
Lovely Card. I really like the simplicity and colouring. The stamp set is a new item for me and I am so sorry I missed them. I can only hope they come up as a used item somewhere, lol.
Unknown said…
What a beautiful card and your design is wonderful.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}

Sarn said…
OOH . . . I LOVE seeing what people make with my Sarntangles. LOVE this pretty example Lynn.

Any chance you would let me add it to the Sarntangle gallery on my blog tab?

Hugs, Sarn xxx
Merry said…
Wonderful, love how it all came together.
Ellibelle said…
Amazing creation Lynn! Gorgeous design!