Masculine at Clarity stamp challenge

I got some Yupo paper a while ago now and had a little play and the results have been sat on my desk. I originally thought of stamping the glasses and cutting out pieces of the background to put in the frames, but instead decided to stamp the glasses directly onto the background and cut around them. Yet again I couldn't waste the left over background so I shaped this and mounted onto black card to form a frame and added some more of the stamps from the glasses set.

I'm entering this into the Clarity Stamp challenge for Masculine.

Comments

crafty said…
Really nice card fitting with summer holidays good luck in the clarity challenge x
Super idea for a card and great
work with the Yupo paper - my attempts are 'archived' for the time being! Thank you for joining the Clarity 'Masculine' challenge and best wishes. ;~}
A fabulous card, i love these glasses. Good luck in the challenge and thank you for entering. Xx
INGENIOUS design, love what you have done.
Faith
x
Linda Page said…
Great design loce your use of yupo paper..i just got some but not had time to play yet. Good luck and thanks for entering
Mrs P said…
Great design for this month's Challenge.....these sunglasses are so cool aren't they!
Thank you for joining in with us and sharing your artwork.
Good luck in the draw x
Angela said…
A great idea for the masculine theme. I love the background you've achieved on your Yupo paper. Thanks for joining the challenge this month. Good luck! x
Lesley said…
What a clever design. Love the scene reflected in the glasses. Good luck in the challenge x
Merry said…
All these wonderful cards I have been missing out on. Great male card.
Karen Dunbrook said…
awesome card...love the look!