10 years and still looking good!

This is the card I made for the OH to celebrate 10 years together - as you can see we don't look too bad on it! I can share it now as he has the card.

I used Visible image stamps and die cut the 10 years. I created a background using aquatints and stamped and cut out the figures. The background I created with dylusions acrylic paints and a gelli plate. For the "blood" I used a red spectrum noir sparkle pen.

I'm entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where it is Anything goes.

Comments

This made me smile, I just love the grungy look of this card. Congratulation to you and your other half on ten years together :) x
Virginia L. said…
So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday” Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work! Love your humor! Wish you and hubby a very happy Anniversary!
julie_woolston said…
Oh wow this is fantastic hun love it
Hugs Julie xxx