Country Living - CD Sunday

I've left it late again to enter the CD Sunday challenge again - you get two weeks, not sure where it goes! Anyway my card for the theme of Country Living uses  A Walk in the Countryside by Craftworld with artwork from Betty Davies. 

I love this topper as it prints part in colour and part in black and white, so apart from a hobbycraft sentiment I didn't think it need too much else, just a little fox. I used a TL die to cut from some embossed card a frame and inside I put the other image which reverses the colour.


Comments

Carol said…
Hi Linby. A great picture and I love the frame and the saying.
Thank you for making it on time.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Beautiful picture, I love the sentiment such beautiful words,
Makes a lovely card
Margaret
CD Sunday DT
Pamela said…
I have this CD and the images are beautiful on it.I love your card Linby - especially Mr Fox! Thanks for managing to join in with my first theme choice at CD Sunday.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.
Jocelyn said…
A lovely country scene and I love that sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Jane Willis said…
Very lovely. The reversed image to use on the inside is a great idea, I've not seen that done before
Jane
brenda said…
I always enjoy popping in to see what you have created and this is super.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x
meg said…
Beautiful work, the image is country living to perfection and reversing the colourway on the inside of the card a wonderful idea.
Wynn said…
What a beautiful card Linby and I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT
cotnob said…
A gorgeous card, such a beautiful country scene.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Pauline
x
Barb said…
What a lovely card. I love the spotlight effect and the little fox is really cute. Barbxx