Sparkle and Shine @ Allsorts and a little baking

I am on a Christmas card making streak at the moment, so when I saw the challenge at Allsorts this week was Sparkle and Shine, I knew I had just made a card perfect for that challenge.

I used gloss white card to cut a frame and little stand to emulate a snowglobe. The glitter is paper made from an old glitter kit I rediscovered and the little sentiment is the one I used yesterday with some snowflakes from the same set. A little silver glitter brushing to "ground" the globe.

I made this lovely spiced fruit loaf from the recipe over on Jane's blog Onions and paper - I can recommend it - tastes lovely.


Comments

brenda said…
You certainly are on a roll with the Christmas cards Lynn, always nice to get another in the box. All that lovely sparkle of perfect for our Allsorts theme, many thanks for joining in.

B x
Barb said…
Goodness you really are on a roll with Christmas cards Lynn. This one is another beauty. Lots of sparkle and shine! I like you you've made it into a snow globe scene and love the little stamped snowflakes at the top. Barbxx
Jane Willis said…
A gorgeous card, I love the snowflakes added to the top of the card and that beautiful Santa doe cit.
Glad you enjoyed the fruit loaf!
Jane
Sarn said…
Your festive card AND your fruit loaf both look delicious!
Hugs, Sarn xxx
Gorgeous card, Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week, Good Luck
Kevin xx
Mummylade said…
Wonderful project, thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.
susiestacey said…
Gorgeous card Lynn, the bread look delish too.
Thank you for sharing with Allsorts challenge this weeks and good luck x Susan x
KT Fit Kitty said…
Hello, Linby! First I want to say thank you for visiting my blog and alerting me to my Allsorts top 5 placement - I totally missed seeing it until I read your comment so thank you! And big congrats to you on your win! Well deserved! Your card is gorgeous! I have such a fondness for snow globes - they have always fascinated me! You have used some beautiful die-cuts! Your spiced fruit loaf looks yummy too! Have a wonderful day!