Make Waves with Pion Design Mermaid for Swedish House Crafts




Today it is my turn to guest on the Swedish House Crafts Blog.

I just love these Pion Design papers - Legends of the Sea. I've only used a few of the images there are lots left - biggest problem is deciding which ones to use! To complement the images I used papers from Maja Design -Denim and Friends and Life in the Country.

I added some flower ribbon from my stash which was the perfect contrasting colour. To hide the tape holding the ribbon on I dusted it with some glitter. The little sequins are Flat Milk White ones from the shop. Don't let the name fool you, because when they catch the light they have other lovely colours showing too.

I distressed the edges of the papers and used Distress ink to colour them. The flowers are Antique White paper from the shop.


I really enjoyed making this card which is a little different from my usual style. It must be the Swedish House influence!

Comments

brenda said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Barb said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.