More ways with Gummiapan Diamond Dies for Swedish House Crafts



I'm here today with a post for Swedish House Crafts,  to show you more ways to use the Gummiapan Diamond dies. I can't stop using these beautiful dies as you will see in this post!

The card above uses the die as a window to see the beautiful Maja Design Celebration papers behind them. I also used them to emboss the card and then lightly dusted with ink. The words are from the Maja Champagne paper sheet 12x12.


After I made my shaker card a few weeks ago, I had some die cuts left over and didn't want them to go to waste. The first one was the waste die cut foam which I sprinkled with glitter and inlaid with silver mirri card.


I also used the hens net stamp behind the image but it is very faint. Here's a close up.


Then I reversed it and used the foam insert part of the diamond into mirri card. The sentiment on this one is from my personal stash.


When is diamond not a diamond? When it is a star! Here I cut up the diecut and made it into a star. I used part of the Gummiapan sentiment stamp to fit the theme.


Finally, if you are still with me, I made this card and used the diamond die inlaid down the side with holographic paper. Just love this new sentiment from Gummiapan and it inlays perfectly. I filled the holes in the letter with glossy accents.


Links to products I used:

Comments

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.